We are closely monitoring the current situation regarding the Coronavirus Pandemic and have implemented the following precautionary measures to reduce the risk to our visitors and team.
Please follow our precautions to help protect you our clients and our team:
- If you are feeling unwell, exhibiting symptoms associated with the Coronavirus such as a fever, cough or shortness of breath, or if you have been in close contact with someone showing these signs, please do not visit the practice. However if you need veterinary assistance, please call our reception team and we will ensure that your pet receives the treatment needed.
- Any people who have recently travelled to a high risk location we request that you do not visit the practice. For veterinary assistance please call the reception team and we will ensure that your pet receives the treatment they need.
- When you arrive at the practice, please remain in your car and telephone reception to let us know you are here. We will then come to you in the carpark.
- We have provided hand sanitiser stations in our entrance porch and reception; please use these or wash your hands for at least 20 seconds in the client toilet when entering the practice.
- To help with social distancing please limit the number of people accompanying your pet into the practice to one person.
- Following the World Health Organisation guidelines, we ask all visitors to pay by card rather than cash.
Thank you, from the Bridge Vets Team
Bridge Veterinary Practice Ltd